We will respond to inquiries submitted from Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. within 1 hour.
The remaining inquiries will be answered on the next business day by 9.00 a.m.
Verseo ADS spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at the following address ul. Węglowa 1/3, 62-122 Poznań is an administrator of your personal data.More about personal data protection
Company’s office is located in Poznań. Company is entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Division under number 0000596164, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773257986. You can contact us by writing a letter on the address indicated above or e-mail:[email protected]
You have right to:
- access to your personal data,
- correct your personal data,
- demand to remove your personal data,
- restrain to process your personal data,
- object of process your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw consent.
If you think we process your personal data not in accordance with the law, you have right to object to supervisory authority – President of Personal Data Protection Office.
We process your personal data to:
- handle your question, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. 6 of General Data Protection Regulation
- promote our goods and services including ourselves in connection with your consent, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a of General Data Protection Regulation
- protect or claim in connection with our reasonable interest, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation
You share your personal data freely. Please remember that without sharing your personal data you will not be able to send us a message, and we will not be able to answer you.
We can share your personal data with trusted recipient:
- providers of tools made for: website analytics, marketing automation,
- hosting operators.
We will process your personal data by the time:
- which is necessary to achieve a specific purpose for which they were collected and after this term by the time which is necessary to protect or possible claim,
- of withdraw your permission .